I just learned from my publisher that the Kindle edition of my book, The College Solution: A Guide for Everyone Looking for the Right School at the Right Price, will be free next week.
That’s right, The College Solution on the Kindle will be FREE from Aug. 9 to Aug. 14. Normally the Kindle version is $9.99.
Why is the publisher giving my book away? It’s the publisher’s hope that when more families get my book into their hands – or actually into their Kindle — this will lead to even more sales of the hard copy of the book.
For those of you unfamiliar with the book, here are just 4 of the money-saving tips that you’ll discover in my book:
Colleges are priced like airline tickets. The average discount at private colleges is 33.5%.
- It’s possible for “B” students and poor test takers to win fat financial awards.
- The biggest sources of grants come from the colleges themselves not private scholarships.
- Looking beyond your state can attract extra cash for college. In California, 84% of college students attend in-state institutions vs. Texas (87%), Florida (74%), Illinois (67%), Pennsylvania (55%) and Massachusetts (43%).
Check Out my eBook
ALSO, if you’ve already read The College Solution, I’d urge you to check out my new eBook, Shrinking the Cost of College: 152 Ways to Cut the Cost of a Bachelor’s Degree, which you can only buy on my website.
Here are just a few of the 152 tips (actually there are probably more – I just stopped counting) that you will discover inside this eBook:
- How to save tens of thousands of dollars by identifying the financial fingerprint of any college.
- Discover the 60 colleges that offer the best financial aid packages.
- How to attend out-of-state public universities for in-state prices.
- Discover why expensive schools can be cheaper than your own state universities.
- Learn how to tap into the biggest source of scholarship cash.
My eBook is designed to help all kinds of families, regardless of their income, with proven strategies to shrink college costs.
Okay folks, end of infomercial.