Are you freaking out about the price of a bachelor’s degree?
If so, you’ll want to attend one of my upcoming free webinars where I will share 10 easy ways to cut the cost of college.
The two webinars that I had earlier in the summer were so successful – more than 900 people registered – that I’m rolling out a spanking new presentation packed with more college tips.
For your convenience, there is one more date left for my one-hour webinar:
- Sept. 7 (Labor Day) Noon PDT. Register here. (Not everybody will be at a picnic or the beach!)
Inside the Webinar
Here is a sampling of the tips that you’ll learn during the webinar:
- What kind of colleges give the biggest awards.
- What type of schools that are often the stingiest.
- An easy way to determine if you qualify for financial aid.
- Why appealing a merit award letter an save you thousands.
- How to find out what a school will REALLY cost you.
I’ll also reserve some time to answer college questions.
Everyone who attends the webinar will receive the recording.
You’ll also receive my resource guide entitled, the Ultimate List of the Nation’s Most Generous Colleges.
These webinars will also be valuable for college consultants, high school counselors and financial professionals who want to help their families reduce the college-cost burden!
Reserve Your Spot Now
I hope to see you at one of my webinars soon!